Monday, April 25, 2011

Da Certified Star....

I remember the day I saw her.It was a regular day much like today,at work thinking about everything but work.Searching my mind to find relief from my present condition.Then it happened , she spoke to me ,and before i could even look to see her face the feeling I felt made me afraid.I'm feeling like a school boy again.Anticipating what I might see when I look up, our whole life together flashed before my eyes.I seen the Love that we shared, the pain that i caused her.I saw her face as we laid together and spoke of things that neither of us knew would happen.I seen walking into her apartment and saying "Baby I'm here".I smelled the food she made us for dinner as she bends the corner of the kitchen smiles and says "Hey Baby I''ve been waiting for you".At that same moment I felt her lips press against mine.The scent of her filled my nostrils.I felt the sweat from her breast as we shared eachother.The laughter the morning after as we wrestled around the house.I reached in my pocket and pulled out one hundred movie stubs , from times we frequented the theatre.I looked at her feet and saw the times that i would rub her feet as we set on the big red couch.I saw her legs and the strength in her thighs and felt her pull me closer. I thought about the days she would want to please me so she would dance for me.She made her body do things that made my body do things..lol...The way she elevated her hips and looked back at me made me feel like a king.Her waist was small and it made me think of the embrace I would feel.The times I put my hands around it and pulled it closer to me.Her breast nourished me, it was where I would lay my head countless days and nights . It was where she would console me in my hard times.Through all of this I finally mustard the strength to look at her face.I raised my line of site and the first thing that I realized was her lips.The lips of a queen.Her lips were shiny like she used honey for lip gloss.Her teeth were white as the line paper you get in a new journal.Her nose was slender and soft looking (no shine). All of a sudden I felt heat, I'm thinking I'm about to pass out ,It was the heat from her eyes, a fiery brown warm stare.Her eyes were wide ,filled with mystique,it felt like "vodoo".Her hair was jet black like a panther and it had this bounce to it that even when she stood still it moved just because..And then a tear came to my eye because with all this beauty and majesty I saw in the future past the pain she would endure being with me.I saw her alone in a room,scared,confused.I saw her in the arms of man she did not Love but tolerated as she though of me.I saw her lips turn to coal due to the smoke of anger she breathed.I saw her body wither to almost nothing.I saw her with no where to go and no one to turn to....I snapped back and came to myself and she is standing there and I look up and she says to me "Hey ! want anything from the vending machine?" Mountain Dew I replied.Tried to give her my money she didn't take it.I watched her walk away and the only thing i could say was... I see u...She looked back as if she heard me and said "Come with me"....Da certified Star...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful..Steamy..Sad and true...this blog leaves me yearning for more like a hot romance novel...=) but it also leaves me spinning, I wish that things would have worked out better between you and da certified star... she sounds like a good catch lol

    ReplyDelete