Tuesday, May 3, 2011

F%#$ The World

I remeber when I was younger and I would be in my room listening to Tupac. I mean, we remember how pac used to be on the track " If they bury me,bury me as a G nigga no need to worry I expect retaliation in a hurry, I see Death Around the Corner"  That used to be bumping in my room all day .Pac would spit so much knowledge in his verse's and at the time I really didn't understand what some of the stuff meant but one thing stood out to me.The phrase "F&%$ the world" I could play Pac all day but when my momma heard that she always responded "Turn that shit off , I'm not having that". I wondered why....For 14 years I wondered why...And now I realize what he meant.He wasn't speaking of all the people in the world directly but the system that was setup and the way people are, the mind set of this civilization..I agree because of some of the things that have been shown to me suggest that I really should feel this way..The way these gas prices keep climbing and no one knows why.The fact that the governent lies to us, they try and kill us daily but my people still stand behind them.How can you be black and hold an american flag in your hand.Our people were dragged here, not by our free will. They was just putting dogs and water hoses on your grandparents but we standing in the street praising the usa for killing osama (Which I'll add is not dead, or responsible for the extermination of the world trade center) . F&%$ The World. Working these meaningless jobs that gives us scrap to survive on, and I dont want to hear about  going to college to better yourself.Yeah you go for some years get a career, make good money but you dont make a difference in the world.Your just a pong being sacrificed. See we thought that they start letting us sit at lunch counters and use the bathroom facilities with them because they had a change of heart but really  what that did was give us nothing to fight for.See as long as we had something to fight for we were not satisfied we couldn't be bought but now we are a race of sell outs.We comprimise our families and our positions in this world for the approval of devils.. F&%$ The World... Usually I would start this next segment off with I don't mean to offend but whatever.Stop Stop Stop giving these "Gay" people a pass.The shit is wrong ok..End of story..How in the hell can we raise children in a society where they have free reign to decided if they want to be a man or a woman after the choice has already been decided.WTF...These dudes these days  is suspect.Pink shirt wearing, D.L, skinny jean wearing imposters.I can only read about men who stood for something , who looked in the eye of the oppressor and said F#$% You.Now all I see is just a bunch of black Sambos..(Look it up) ...And its not even a black thing but any people or race thats being oppressed.We gotta fight the powers that be...I dedicate the rest of my life to raising my fist and fighting for the oppressed people.Raising the bar in our communities and restoring a sense of "Revolution" to combat the Genocide of my people,all people,we can't back down.Mind elevation..F%$# The World...

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I definately agree - We need to be better as a people, but we have lost our way!! I love the way you worded that tho "See we thought that they start letting us sit at lunch counters and use the bathroom facilities with them because they had a change of heart but really what that did was give us nothing to fight for." That was a deep comment!!
    But again - we have lost our way. Because this is not where we originated, we don't know how we are supposed to be, we're not taught how should be; we can't figure out ourselves or our history and/or don't care to learn; We don't realize our strengths as a race of people but we're reminded daily of our weaknesses & our faults! We don't know who we are so we don't know how to defend ourselves. We don't know where we're going so we don't know who to follow.
    We're lost in this land we call 'home'.. What can we do? Very few black people really realize whats going on in the world and most people are satisfied with the little that we are 'allowed' to do/have. And what do we REALLY have: Drugs, crime, kids having kids, worst educational systems; all overflowing in OUR neighborhoods...

    I could go on & on but I'll stop - I love ur blogs! Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very deep and very well spoken Seven! You speak so much truth into the atmosphere...our people are falling...we need prayer, we need love, we need discipline and WE NEED TRUTH! Keep this goin hun...one man can change the world...lead the nation to evolution...I see you...

    ReplyDelete