Monday, April 18, 2011

Where Do I Begin????

Where do I begin…? From as long as I can remember my life has been filled with question marks. Questions that continue to remain unanswered . Funny thing is I am completely aware of these questions but I refused to look hard enough to answer them. I’ll admit, like everyone I possess an alter ego. I know what your thinking “This dude is crazy” but if you think hard enough there is the person that you see yourself as and the person everyone else sees you as. The dilemma you run into is which are you? Over the pass few years I’ve come to the conclusion that I am neither .I am not the person you think I am or the person I think I am .So you see where this can cause confusion. If we can all get to the place where we can recognize the differences within ones self , maybe we will understand the changes we go through. Greater restraint will be exercised in intense situations….First there is De’Lorean…. This guy is mild mannered ,talks very little, very opinionated ,optimistic ,but withdrawn. De’Lorean gets hurt a lot because he cares for the world and tries to save everybody, even when they don’t want to be saved. Then there is Seven… Seven speaks his mind, non-compromising , only believes in what he sees, articulates well. Walks around with a ball of fire in his chest .Seven has a chip on his shoulder from all the hurt and the pain that he endures . Seven is vengeful .. Then There is this other guy who I cant quite put my finger on but if I had to describe him the word that comes to my mind is “chameleon”. Definition: Somebody who rapidly changes personality and appearance ..This dude no matter what seems to cause the most trouble. Surprisingly subtle , and also non-compromising. However , changes appearance to help in situations that may cause trouble in the end.. Have to keep him under control.. He will say anything to keep control of a situation…Again if we are honest we can see a little duality in us all…I’m praying for the strength to control these…

1 comment:

  1. DeLorean is so loveable, Seven was hard to resist...but the chameleon snuck in...things became hazy after that... :-\

    ReplyDelete