Thursday, June 23, 2011

Saying Goodbye....


          In life there are things that we have to do that we do not necessarily want to do.When we come across these scenarios integrity is key.The way we decide to handle these situations have an extreme impact on our future.I never though that at this point in my life I would have to say goodbye to so much.However, looking over the entire idea it appears that if I can not say goodbye to certain things my vertical will be challenged greatly.My forward movement will be hindered if I continue to let my horizontal affect my distance between my destiny and I.So. with that being said, I was way more effective when I was solo.Relying too much on the shoulders of others only to realize that the shoulder I lean on is only as strong as the shoulder thats leaning.Truth... So I have prepared myself to back off from friends ,relatives until I am able to be the leader they need me to be..The Leader I need me to be..So I'm saying goodbye...For now..


No comments:

Post a Comment